> Hi Everyone!
This is the last of my Vanity Tuesday posts! Today I have participated in Hoo Are You and Virtual Coffee and now:
I think that this week it will be ten things that I like. Some of these things will surprise you, some won’t…but it will be fun (for me, at least).
- I love the smell of new band-aids. I don’t know why…..
- I love horses. I have a 27 year old Quarter Horse mare named Missy.
|My old lady, Missy|
- I like to debate, just for the fun of it. I have actually unintentionally started arguments this way. I just like word sports and will argue the opposite point if I have to. Drives others crazy…..
- I like astrology and I love my signs. I an a sun Gemini, a moon Virgo and a rising Scorpio. In other words, I am an anal, two-faced bitch. Or a worrisome flirt who forgets nothing. Or….lol, it changes by the second.
- I like golden slippered egrets. I once chaperoned my son’s class field trip to a bird sanctuary and our guide got sooo excited over golden slippered egrets. Convinced me that these birds are something special and I have loved them ever since.
|If you look closely you can see the golden slippers.|
- I love animals and I have 16 pets, including the horse.
- I like not having a car payment. I have 2 cars – a jetta and an explorer, both model year 1995. I paid cash for them and couldn’t be happier…..
- I love thrift stores. I could spend myself into the poorhouse thrift shopping! I like to buy clothes and make them into something else.
- I love barbed wire fences. I think that they make beautiful photo subjects. I don’t love barbed wire and horses together though….especially not wrapped around my horse’s leg. I changed boarding stables after that happened…..
|My new scarf posing on barbed wire.|
- I like winter better than I like summer. I love to wear my leather boots and cozy cashmere sweaters! I love to blast the heater in the car and roll the window down. Ahhhh, so toasty on my feet this way ❤
- Okay, I gotta add an 11th. I looooove Raising Hope!! We are watching right now and it is sooo damned funny! I am crying from laughing so much…..