This is my second week of:
1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?
Yes, I have a prescription for regular glasses and reading glasses. They mostly sit in the bottom of my purse. I find them rather uncomfortable and I hate the little ridges that they leave on my nose when I take them off. I choose vanity over eyesight, I guess…..
2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
Life or Yahtzee.
3. What is a word that you use all the time?
This is a “family” blog, isn’t it? Other than those of the 4 letter persuasion, I use seriously a lot. As in, Seeeereee-isly.
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday!!! I don’t have to leave the house at 0 Dark o’clock.
5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?
Sort of. I was in the same school district since the second grade. The way district lines were drawn, however, my high school was in a different town. I lived in San Jose, California and was in the Morgan Hill School District. I went to Live Oak High in Morgan Hill. GO ACORNS!